Russell J. Collett, DDS
Dr. Collett practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from dental implant surgery and wisdom tooth removal to corrective jaw surgery. This also includes techniques designed to rebuild bone structure with minimal surgical intervention and optimal patient comfort. He can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries, and fractures.
- Medical School: New York University College of Dentistry
- Internship: Long Island Jewish Hillside MEdical Center
- Residency: Long Island Jewish Hillside Medical Center
- Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Affiliation Maine Medical Center — Hospital